The Mimosa hostilis inner root bark comes from a tree locally known as Jurema, Jurema Preta, Black Jurema or Vinho de Jurema and is the most desired part of the plant known by the local Shaman for its entheogenic properties.
Mimosa hostilis INNER root bark, Superior quality brazil rootbark.
- Family: Leguminosae or Mimosaceae
- Genus: Mimosa
- Species: hostilis, tenuiflora; verrucosa
- Common names: Jurema Preta (hostilis, tenuiflora), Jurema Branca, Calumbi, Tepezcohuite, Carbonal, Cabrera
Mimosa, Caatinga, white jurema, black jurema.
Another completely unrelated use for this plant comes from Mexico, where the bark of the tree is known under the name Tepezcohuite.
Plant chemical compounds which can be found in Mimosa root bark are: tannins, saponins, tryptamines, alkaloids, lipids, phytoindoles, xylose, phytosterols, glucosides, rhamnose, arabinose, methoxychalcones, lupeol and kukulkanins.
The Herb here is strictly offered as botanical specimen. Not for consumption. Consult the disclaimer before your order.
- Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [40G Body / Sleeves / Hood]
- Embossed Taffeta Lining
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Oxford Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]